Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Event Report : Lancome New Counter Opening at Metro Plaza Senayan

Posted by Kania Safitri at 10:10 AM
Hi... Last Saturday, exactly April, 19 2014, I attended an opening celebration new counter for Lancome in Plaza Senayan. In the event of course I met with some Beauty Bloggers, it's great to meet them with familiar faces and new faces, because there are some who had previously met several times at the event before. The concept of the new counter is to make everyone feels at home with the cosy design and layout.
This event Lancome also has launch their new foundation, Lancome Teint visionnaire. The foundation and concealer in one packaging. LOVELY... pakacging isn't it? This foundation is good for give natural finish, according to beauty advisor foundation that matches my skin is shades 003. The beauty advisor also give me sample in jar for me to try.
Yup there are free face ilustration and free make over! The Ilustrator name is Diani Apsari, she's a talented ilustrator. I love the finnal her work. I also got Goodie bag from Lancome. So, here all things that I got from the event,I know This makes all women want it too.. :) The event was amazing!
Well I think it's enought to give you some information about this event. See you on next event.. :) Kindly leave message and follow me guys.. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Beauty Diary Kania Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting