Friday, May 2, 2014

Review Bourjois Blush 33 Lilas d'Or

Posted by Kania Safitri at 6:14 PM


Let says.. Thank you Cosmekita  who gave me this product. Oh God that the all content goodie bag from Cosmekita is all abaout my first time to try. It is Bourjois so I need not mention about the packaging - it is absolutely the blush comes in an adorable cute little pot which has a cute little round mirror inside. It is so small that it would easily fit inside any clutch or purse. The colour of the packaging is the same as that of the blush. It also has a little brush. Both the mirror and the brush are of no use to me even though they look utterly cute.

 
The shade is just lovely, It is a peachy pink shade with having very fine gold shimmer particles. I think it is gorgeous. The pigmentation is not that great. I have to apply it several times to get the tint that I want. The texture is fine and does not require much effort to get nicely blended. It has an artificial floral scent which could be a turn off for some people. However it does not bother me much.Net 2,5 g.




The first swatch looks quite glittery but I promise its not as noticeable once blended.
The staying power is quite impressive. It stays put for more than 4-5 hours without any signs of fading.



Likes
  1. Cute and travel friendly packaging
  2. Easy to spot
  3. Gorgeous shade
  4. No chunky shimmers
  5. Fine texture
  6. Easy to blend
  7. Decent staying power
Dislikes:
  1. Brush is too small and thin to be of any use so this is no use
  2. Pigmentation could have been better 
Add caption

However I would like to mention here that I always use a primer and a foundation with a very long staying power so it could just be the effect of using those two.
I hope my review useful to who are looking for a blush or want to try this brand. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Beauty Diary Kania Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting